一、不同时态的There be 结构
1. There will be thousands of football fans in London next month.
2. There is going to be a film in our school this weekend.
3. There is to be a concert at the Albert Hall tonight. It is to be broadcast live.
4. There have been a lot of accidents round here.
5. There has been some awful weather lately, hasn’t there?
6. He told me that there had been an argument between them.
7. There will have been a definite result before Friday.
二、含有情态动词的There be 结构
1. There would be fewer accidents if drivers took care.司机如果小心开车就会少出事故。
2. He felt that there must be something wrong with the car.他当时感觉车肯定出毛病了。
3. There may quite well be another demonstration tonight.今晚也许又有一场示威。
4. Why do there have to be poor people like those?为什么有像那样的一些穷人呢?
5. There used to be a cinema here before the war.战前这儿有家电影院。
6. There must have been a rain last night, for the ground is wet. 昨晚肯定下雨了，因为地面湿着呢。
三、There be 结构经常和appear, seem, need, chance, happen, prove 等动词搭配
1. There appears to be little enthusiasm for your idea.
2. There seems to be something wrong with this computer.
3. There doesn’t seem to have been any difficulty over the money question. 好像没有钱的困难。
4. There appear to have been some nasty accidents.
5. There needs to be a system set up to judge the quality of the English language training.
四、There be 结构也和be sure, be supposed, be said, be known 等短语搭配
1. There is sure to be a place where we can find a restaurant.
2. There are supposed to be wild animals in the hills.
3. There is said to be a secret tunnel beneath the building.
4. There are known to be thousands of snakes on the island.
五、There be 结构的非谓语动词形式
There be句型也可以以不定式（there to be）、动名词（there being）和现在分词（there being）的形式出现在句子中，在句中作主语、宾语或状语。
1. I expect there to be no argument about this.
2. I should prefer there to be no discussion of my private affairs.(不定式短语作动词prefer的宾语)我宁愿不要讨论我的私事。
3. I don’t want there to be any doubt about this. (不定式短语作动词want的宾语)我不希望对此有任何怀疑。
4. Would you like there to be a meeting to discuss the problem?
5. If you don’t mind there being so much noise around, you are quite welcome to stay.
6. What’s the chance of there being an election this year?
7. There being nothing else to do, we went home.
8.They closed the door, there being no customers.
There exist many ancient temples of this kind on the shores of the Mediterranean. 在地中海沿岸地带，有许多这样的古庙。
Not long after this, there rose a sudden revolution. 此后不久，突然爆发了一场革命。
Suddenly there entered a strange figure dressed all in black. 突然进来一个穿着一身黑的陌生人。
There goes the bus.公交车来了。
On the hill (there) stands a house.山上有个房子。
1.There is no doubt/question that- 毫无疑问……
There is no question of doing sth. :①……是毫无疑问的②……是不可能的。
There is no question that it is true.
There is no doubt that they can get the machine working very soon.
2.There is no + doing：不可能……；无法……；没有办法……
There is no joking about it.这事开不得玩笑。
There is no telling what will happen.无法预料会发生什么。
There is no holding back the wheel of history.历史车轮不可阻挡。
3.There is no + 名词+ in doing : …是没有意义的/无用的
There is no point in doing sth. ……是没有意义的
There is no sense in doing sth. ……没有理由/没有好处；
There is no use/good in doing sth…没有好处
There is no harm in doing sth…没有害处
There is no point in arguing with him further.进一步和他争论是没有意义的。
here is no harm in doing sth.=it does no harm (for sb.) to do sth.
1.—How many students, do you think, will be present at the meeting?
—I expect _____________ 200 students.
A.there being B.there been C.there be D.there to be
2.What’s the chance of _____________a general election this year?
A.there being B.there to be
C.there be D.there going to be
3.—We didn’t find the Blacks attending the lecture.
—No one had told them about _____________ a lecture the following day.
A.there to be B.there being C.there be D.there was
4.In a diverse society, one would expect ________ multiple interpretations of rights.
A.it being B.it to be C.there being D.there to be
5.The Pacific region will be one of the fastest growing areas in the world in the 21st century. _____________shouldn’t be any doubt about it now.
A.It B.That C.This D.There
6.As some famous singers will appear at the pop concert, _____________likely to be a large audience.
A.it’s B.here’s C.there’s D.that’s
7.Peace-loving people don’t want_____________ another war in Iraq.
A.there could be B.there be C.there being D.there to be
8._________ a certain doubt among the people as to the practical value of the project.
A.It has B. They have C. It remains D. There remains